😔
thank you ..
😀​

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: Please help me

Hi Glories,
    If today is your test sorry for delayed reply. Please get Gelvin(book for OS) from someone or market and there is a chapter on Deadlock along with graphs in it. I guess it will be of great help to you.
  • Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Have you read the Galvin book shalini. Although the book seems to be very good but i find it more confusing than ever may be i am wrong but i am failing to understand it properly conceptually.Anyways i will try again
  • Glories
    Glories
    #-Link-Snipped-#

thank you so much ..

my test ended today was good ..

😀
  • Glories
    Glories
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I wish you success in reading the book again

Thank you for your presence here

😀
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Have you read the Galvin book shalini. Although the book seems to be very good but i find it more confusing than ever may be i am wrong but i am failing to understand it properly conceptually.Anyways i will try again
    Not in actual 😉 but our teacher used to give us notes that was ditto copy of that book.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m Mtech student , so plz help me out wat to make? if u have than plz send me Mining based project 😔
Hi, If the Laplace Equation is given as : d^2T/dx^2 + d^2T/dy^2 = 0 and that the solution of T(x,y) must satisfy the equation: e.g T = 2x +1, differentiating...
hey ash i am mj ur project sounds awesome i am in final year electronics and would want to pursue a project frankly i have no clue how to make...
hi for all this is afirst time to visit the crazy eng. because im a new member so i want to more frind to learn all the information about the...
CEans, Following are the winners of CE Write To Win Contest 😁 CEan - Frodo.Rok 😁​Article: Production of Green (Pollution Free) Energy 😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani 😁​Article: Civilization Frontiers Both...