please help me in knowing things to get a job

hi,i'm pradeep recently completed my b.tech in 2015 in ece branch with 70%.now i'm looking forward get training on software testing tools.can u please let me know is a fresher can learn this course?if i learned it what are my opportunities.can u please also let me know what to do to get a job soon.what are the skills mandatory for a fresher....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    can u please let me know is a fresher can learn this course?
    Yeah, a fresh graduate can definitely take up a course in software testing and learn about software testing tools. Age is no bar when it comes to learning.

Check if the institute you will do you course from offers any placement assistance. Typically, checking their past record should give you an idea of how useful that institute will be.

For a fresh graduate; thorough knowledge of engineering subjects (of your own discipline), aptitude questions solving skill, and communication skills would be the top ones required.
  • k.krishna pradeep kumar
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    hello sir,
    thanks for your suggestion.even though i'm from ece my technical round would be on some what c,java.so,is java compulsory to learn?and also i'm going to write amcat exam.so,can u please let me know that is it useful(amcat)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    k.krishna pradeep kumar
    i'm from ece my technical round would be on some what c,java.so,is java compulsory to learn?
    The interviewer won't ask you about the languages that you don't mention in your resume. Keep in mind that you should only mention the programming languages you have some hands-on experience in.

Instead of knowing a bit of every language (which ain't bad as such); try to be a master of one or two languages. When you show the interviewer that you've a strong base in C or C++; they'll know that you will be able to pick up any new language quickly.

If you are already good with C / C++; you may start learning Java. It won't be very difficult if you're good with C++. But if you aren't very comfortable with C or C++; try to learn those languages and develop some projects on your own. That will give you the 'deep' knowledge that will impress the interviewer. Remember, self learning is the best learning. For all your doubts, you can always post them here on CE and get help from master coders.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In May first week, the largest hypermarket chain in India aka Big Bazaar's CEO Mr. Kishore Biyani declared that as early as next month, they will be launching the Big...
hi , The company which i work for provides its employees a Integrated Learning Program , which is MS in Software Engineering , from BITS Pilani. it's been 8 months...
can any1 help me with deloitte previous years question papers along with answers! i hav got a few question papers from the previous threads but unable to solve a few....
Wishing this enthusiastic CEan a very happy birthday! Have loads of fun on this day! 🎉😁
A team of researchers from the National Engineering Laboratory of Eco-Friendly Polymeric Materials at Sichuan University, China have been working on a transparent, foldable Quantum Dot Paper that emits light....