industrial training after 3rd year? sir please give me
some information about the industrial training. Which
place is good for industrial training after 3rd sem and
which course is best? I want to know about the best
government as well as private sectors which provide
best training to b.tech students. Is PLC/PLC SCADA is a
good option for instrumentation engineers or not? Or
whether I should proceed in VLSI field?
I request you to reply as soon as possible.....
I"ll be highly thankful to you.....

Replies

• Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    PLC Scada also has huge demand in market. I have worked on siemens plc as beginner in my previous company and its was really nice to learn.
  • SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    which is the better place for PLC training???
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    which is the better place for PLC training???
    Prolific Systems and technology PLC Training, SCADA Training, DCS Training Courses, Plc Jobs In Pune, Plc Jobs In Delhi, PLC Programmer, Automation Training, Mumbai, India
    I had enquiry with them for automation course in Pune, but never got time to do.
    They are best and their certificates are valid.
  • SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    is there any good training company near delhi or dehradun???
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    is there any good training company near delhi or dehradun???
    That means you haven't click on the link I had given to you.
    Please search you required city here Electrical Training Courses, Electrical Training Programs, Mumbai, India
  • SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    any other training centre in delhi????
  • SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    any other good training centre in delhi??? because sir sorry to say i never heard the name of this centre....so plz suggest me some more training centres in delhi which are valuable
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    SONAKSHI RASTOGI
    any other good training centre in delhi??? because sir sorry to say i never heard the name of this centre....so plz suggest me some more training centres in delhi which are valuable
    this is the best one in Pune and surrounding and they also provide good placement facility. and sorry I do not know any other institute for Delhi location.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have completed my b.e in aeronautical... Now working in quality control department...though I didn't get job in my core have plan to switch over to banking sector.... Wat...
EMAIL! I have an account, whats a BIG DEAL! Yeh, I agree, if that statement was made by one of my friends. All thanks @Ankita Katdare for motivating to write...
The Cochin International Airport (CIAL) has set an example for others by being the first ever airport in India that's fully powered by solar power. On August 18, Kerala chief...
I'm pretty new to the phpStorm IDE and Github as well. I already have an account on Github and have spent time exploring it; but I'm still not familiar with...
Being born and brought up in a traditional Marwadi family where for long being self-employed has been the norm, in the heart of hearts, Pravesh Dudani always knew that he...