What are the best PLC/SCADA training institutes in Delhi NCR region?

hello! i am a 4th year electronics and instrumentation student. i m interested to do a course in PLC/SCADA. could you pls suggest me the names of good institutes that provide these courses in delhi/ncr region??

Replies

• Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    thanks for the information....could u plz suggest me which would be the best among these??
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Divya bansal
    thanks for the information....could u plz suggest me which would be the best among these??
    Of course !!! I would have preferred Gravity Automation as far as I know about it... I haven't really experienced it myself ,however . You may also try CETPA Infotech...I am not very sure about the others.
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    thank you.
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    is cmc good for plc/scada courses??
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Probably Yes...It is associated with the TATA Group as far as I know..Please check the information.
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    ok...also i m planning to get a course in java and linux along with plc/scada.is their scope related or they have vast differences b'coz i m interested in doing computer science courses also.
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Divya bansal
    ok...also i m planning to get a course in java and linux along with plc/scada.is their scope related or they have vast differences b'coz i m interested in doing computer science courses also.
    I don't have much idea about this... Java is a platform used almost everywhere...Linux is Open Source and is used in the Industry as far as I know... You may search google for PLC/SCADA using Linux or PLC/SCADA and Java. Independently... having a sound knowledge of Java and Linux is very productive for anyone working with computer science. You may refer to the website #-Link-Snipped-# and post any question there... It is likely that you will soon get an answer.
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    oh..ok..thanx
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    😀
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    sir what are u currently doing??
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Divya bansal
    sir what are u currently doing??
    Thanks for calling me Sir 😀
    For your information ,I am still a student of Mechanical Engineering .Currently ,I am getting into the 7th Semester of my B.Tech Degree course.
    You may call me Swapnil.
    Okay !!!
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    oh...i m doing b.tech in EI and control branch from ymca ust faridabad.which college are u from??
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Vidya Vihar Institute of Technology ,Purnea Bihar
    You may connect with me on facebook and LinkedIn if you like
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Divya bansal
    oh...i m doing b.tech in EI and control branch from ymca ust faridabad.which college are u from??
    Have you been placed at some organisation / company?
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    yes..i have been selected for 6 months training in LG electronics,Noida.
  • Divya bansal
    Divya bansal
    is this your training semester??
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Yes
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Congrats...for your selection in LG Electronics... You are Senior to me in academics...I guess
  • Raj Sharma
    Raj Sharma

SCADA Training:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Martina Tommasini
    Martina Tommasini

We are the leading SCADA training institute and provide high skills knowledge. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ETI Dynamics has launched a new solar electric hybrid scooter in India. The scooter, priced at Rs. 50,000 is a sure-shot head turner with a canopy of bendable solar panels...
The popularity of fitness band seems to be growing all over the world. I was wondering if the fitness bands are actually useful and want to know about first hand...
Android factory reset option promises to wipe out all your personal data and information from your gadget. It's a common and suggested practice to factory reset your phone or tablet...
I really think that food delivery is just a 'logistics' problem that has already been solved. Yet, I continue to see new startups coming up in this space every new...
Many Many happy returns of the day @SarathKumar Chandrasekaran We hope you are having a great day. All the best for days to come. 🎉