PLC -DCS Courses

hello, i have completed B.Tech Eelectronics And Communication Engineering
Now i am planning to do a course like PLC or DCS.,.to get a job preferably in oil and gas industries

Anybody kindly tell me the difference between those courses and which is best to get a job.

And please suggest some good institutes that conducts the above courses...

i found an institute namely "Technocrat Automation , Chennai" .Is it good for placements??
I am eagerly waiting for your responses...
pleas help me...

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    Hi
    First of all, Being an EC student why are you trying for DCS and PLC??
    You can go ahead in your field or study like VLSI, DSP etc.

Also i think i may be late in answering your query. There are institutes which teach PLC and DCS for 3-6 months. They may also guarantee placements but it may be tough. So if at all you want to study the automation course choose for both PLC and DCS.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Write GATE and clear it with flying colors!! You would get best place to work in your desired stream!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall has launched the Slide 3G 7334Q-10 Android tablet in the Indian markets today. The Slide 3G, as you might have guessed from the name supports WCDMA connectivity. The tablet...
Recently, MATE development team released LiveCD ISO based on ArchLinux that boots full MATE desktop environment, allowing potential users to try MATE without installing it in their current system. MATE...
Isn't it interesting how making decisions have become so much easier as we progress into our engineering college lives? When we started, our books had to be brand new, pristine...
Sony Playstation enthusiasts from UK have a reason to cheer. Sony has revealed an official release date for Sony PS Vita Slim or 2000 in UK as 7th of February...
Starting out to make money is the greatest mistake in life. Do what you feel you have a flair for doing, and if you are good at it money will...