Play Tons Of Paid Android Games For Free With Airtel Wynk Games [Beta] Subscription

Bharti Airtel has launched a new games subscription service that will let its users play over 2000 paid Android games for free on their devices by paying a nominal subscription fee. The Airtel Wynk Games service was launched today and is currently in beta. You won’t find the Airtel Wynk Games app on the Android Play Store; instead you have to head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and get the apk (Android Application Package) file and follow the instructions to get the app installed on your Android device. If you are an Airtel subscriber you will get one month Wynk Games membership for free and if you rely on any other cellular provider you will have to buy a subscription by using Paytm wallet or iPayy. Subscription rates start at Rs. 29 per month for the beta phase. Once the app is launched as live, non-Airtel customers will have to shell out a minimum of Rs. 99 per month. So the question now is, is the subscription worth it? Let’s find out.

Airtel Wynk Games  (1)

Airtel has sought help the technical expertise of California based, Playphone Inc to develop Wynk Games. Playphone has launched similar services in USA and Brazil by tying up with telecom companies such as Verizon and Claro respectively. Once you download and install the Airtel Wynk Games you will be able to download over 2000 paid games from over 150 developers which include famous ones like Square Enix, Zeptolab, Thumbstar, Tresensa and Bulkypix. During the subscription period you will be able to download an unlimited number of games and play them even without an active data connection. To save data costs, Airtel gives you the option of downloading games via Wi-Fi too.

Airtel Wynk Games  (2)

The best thing about Airtel Wynk Games subscription service is that the premium games you download through this platform do not contain any ads or in-app purchases. This means you can enjoy the games without having to shell out your actual cash for in-game money. If you hate the micro-pay freemium gaming trend you will fancy using Airtel Wynk Games. Bharti Airtel has put out a request to mobile game development studios to join the Playphone platform so that they can be featured on Airtel Wynk Games. All it takes it an additional 10 lines of code and you game can be submitted to Playphone platform and subsequently to Airtel Wynk Games.

Feel free to check out the app and subscription service and let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.

Direct Download Link For Airtel Wynk Games: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• alex paul
    alex paul

Thanks for sharing this information this is really great to know this information properly, I also read some valuable information on #-Link-Snipped-# which is also interesting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Early today, China launched its most sophisticated observation satellite, Gaofen-4 as a part of the country’s HD earth observation project. At 00:04 am local time, Gaofen-4 was launched from the...
I am a BE electronics graduate, C-CAT rank for A+B is 2533 and A+B+C is 702. I am confused among 2 courses i.e PG-DAC & PG-DESD. 1) can anybody tell...
HI Guys!!! As CDAC CAT Ranks for Feb 2016 Admissions are declared and online Counseling has been started. I scored 108(A+B) Rank. Can anyone tell me which are the best...
OnePlus X arrived in India on November 5 via flash sale on Amazon and received rave reviews. Basking in the glory of its success, the Chinese company has introduced the...
For all good reasons, Irish genetics is a mystery. With each study that comes to light and as more and more aspects are encompassed, what genetic scientists are faced with...