Play Super Mario Bro. on Chrome powered by HTML5

Everyone's favorite childhood game is now on browser.
#-Link-Snipped-#

[โ€‹IMG]

Games look good and graphics are also very good. You can select any level to play.
Also you can generate your own level.
It works only on chrome and I feel controls are little choppy.
Anyway great effort from developers ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I wasted my 30 minutes in mario bros yesterday when @#-Link-Snipped-# posted the link in her status.

Above everything, it is Opensource! I don't know JS, but if anyone knows you can should help to fix the bugs in your free time.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I love this ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is the best shit ever. M playing it whole day since no one here now to restrict me ๐Ÿ˜
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    simply awesome ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Link is not working now
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Manish Goyal
    Link is not working now
    git clone #-Link-Snipped-#
    D-I-Y ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Epic Mario setup , Play like a boss

[โ€‹IMG]
    Originally shared #-Link-Snipped-# , Sad that they have to bring down internet version due to copyright issue. Though you can download from Git and setup at your pc.

But you can play Full Screen Pokemon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kobo, the eReader manufacturing company, has launched a bunch of its products in India. All eReaders, after tying up with leading bookstores in India such as Crossword and WHSmith as...
Sony India has launched its Xperia C smartphone or better called phablet in India at a price of Rs. 21,490. Unveiled globally in June this year at Mobile Asia Expo,...
Can someone explain what exactly is Thermal Voltage in semiconductor engineering, its formula and how is it produced?
hi All, I have got a task to research on most of the available tools in the market, design a Proof of concept with that tool on any of the...
Can any1 suggest me a book which contains all the details of exams after b.tech like GRE, GATE, CAT......??????????? ๐Ÿ˜”