Placed in NIIT technlogies...how is the company ???

Today i got placed in NIIT technologies ltd. Noida. Job profile will be either system admin or technical writer. Does anyone know how is the company and how is the working environment. Should i join there or not ? thx in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NIIT is a reputed organisation and I'd not hesitate to join if they offered a job. The concern however should be about the role. Are you aware of the kind of job you will be doing as a system administrator or a technical writer? If not, try talking to the relevant authorities at NIIT to find out more about the job profile. If it looks suitable to you, you should go ahead and join. Wishing you all the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This really brought out a roar laugh in me. ​
The biggest chip maker in the world Intel and Opening Ceremony, one of the leading brands in retail spaces, showroom, and gallery in the US have teamed up to launch...
Here's wishing a very happy birthday to one of the most wonderful writers on CrazyEngineers. 🎉 @Dhananjay Harkare Here's a song dedicated from the entire CrazyEngineers Team to you 😁...
Dell India has made the Dell Venue 7 and Dell Venue 8 tablets with 3G & voice calling facility official in the country. These tablets were announced back in June...
i don't know if any of you want to live in this planet or not.....or even in this country....onw thing i was sure about when i opted for computers was....i...