Pipeline Leak detection System for outside segment

Dear All,

I have things to discuss in this forum.

I am working on developing a Pipeline Leak detection System. I have developed everything only one item is reminds. I don't have a solution to locate a leak when it happens outside the particular segment. Please find the attached power point to help you in this regard.

For particular segment i have a equation, X=(L+time difference (dt)*velocity)/2 but for outside segment i couldn't. Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance,

Imran Khan

Replies

• IMARAN I KHAN
    IMARAN I KHAN
    Waiting for some one to reply....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About me... I'm Sunil Singh. Unfortunately I had to start blogging and posting with my nick name Onil. I'm in 3rd yr of my Industrial Engineering and reside in Nagpur....
Stratasys, the 3D printer manufacturer has launched the world's first full-color, multi-material 3D Printer that incorporates the triple-jetting technology which combines droplets of three types of material in different quantities...
My name is Akachi Okoro. I am a Nigerian. My passion for engineering dates far back to my early years in primary school. I currently lecture at Federal Polytechnic Nekede,...
Be it love life or family life, people fight. They fight for all kinds of reasons and some who can't carry on with this kind of a lifestyle tend to...