Pinak fully edited.

Hey this is Pinak Bhalerao. I am a 3rd year student from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engg. My stream is Computer science. Technically though I can do a bit of programming but my interest mainly lies in designing. I love to do Photoshop. Designing posters and photo editing are of my keen interests. Apart from studies, I am a huge fan of Linkin Park and a die hard Manchester united supporter. I play chess and have participated in various FIDE rating chess competitions.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family, Pinak. 馃榾 We are delighted to have you here with us. Would love to see you become an active member. Feel free to take part in ongoing discussions as well as start some of your own.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Pinak.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome Mate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The main objectives of our project are: 路 To develop an automated system that enable proficient and effective detection of Cervical Cancer. 路 The algorithm...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project appropriate distance measuring sensor is used to detect the distance of the reverse parking or front parking of the car and at...
Project Abstract / Summary : It's android game in which arrow should be sent using bow towards target and there are some levels. With each level some change happens regarding...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is a multipurpose agriculture vehicle.It was the world 1st machine which is used for both cultivating and harvesting the crops at lower cost....
The much anticipated and greatly scrutinized conference by Apple on 9th March wasn鈥檛 just about the new Apple Watch. Along with the watch, Apple also unveiled the new thin MacBook...