Phone makers should launch new phone every alternate year

I was thinking how would the world change if the phone makers like Apple and Samsung would launch a new model every alternate year instead of every year. It'd give them more time to work on the technology and introduce some good features instead of 'incremental improvements'.

Do you agree?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If customers are like this every year
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money
    Why should not they collect the free money.

Mobile companies already introducing new new feature on every 2-3 years. See Samsung Note2 to Samsung Note Edge (Curved).
    Apple 4 to Apple 6s(Force Touch)
    Nexus 4 to Nexus 6 (Native finger print and software enhancement)
    It's customers who drive the flagships. Customers are ready empty pocket and sell kidney every year. Then, companies are happy to collect them, nothing wrong in it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people are curious to know how much money can a blogger make; or essentially - can you make a living out of running a blog from the comfort...
I am BE final yr CSE student & scored only 49.33% in 12th. What should I do further to get a good job as due to less score in 12th,...
Indian consumer electronics giant Videocon has launched world's first Windows 10 powered LED TV in India. Microsoft loyalists may quickly note that the television is being launched in two different...
I got OnePlus 2 recently. Sharing my thoughts about so advertised as "Flashship Killer" and future safe device. You can find specification here. This is the OnePlus 2. BUILD and...
I have an interesting game. I arrange Chinese chessmen into international chess board and play normally with its rule. Of course there is some drawback for the pawn. Since there...