Philips Xenium I908 Priced In India At Rs. 11,799 - Specs At Glance

5MPPhilips has launched a new mid-range smartphone in its Xenium Series. Priced at Rs. 11799, the Philips Xenium I908 smartphone has a lot of interesting specs under its hood. Powered by a 1.7GHz Octa Core processor, this phablet comes with a 5 inch Full-HD touchscreen TFT display with 441 ppi pixel density 1080x1920 pixel resolution. Weighing a little over 155g, this smartphone packs a 3000 mAh Li-ion battery with 25 hours of talk time. Philips Xenium I908 is a Dual SIM (WCDMA and GSM) device and it is loaded with a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory with up to 32GB microSD card support.
Philips-Xenium-I908
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out-of-the-box, this Philips smartphones comes with all the basic connectivity options including Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPRS and a microUSB cable.

On the smartphone's rear end there is a 13 megapixel auto focus camera with flash and F2.2 lens as well as support for various shooting modes such as HDR mode, automatic face retouch, makeup effects and continuous frame shooting. The front snapper has a 5 megapixel sensor.

At the price it is offered at, the Philips Xenium I908 is all set to compete against the likes of Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) and Meizu M1 Note. What are your thoughts about the phone's pricing, specs and features? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Mobile Phone CTI908BK/94 | Philips

Replies

• Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    well it cannot compete with MOTO G3 bcoz it is still on 4.4 as you mentioned and Philips is not popular brand in market like MOTO.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is the best structural design software?I am just using Etabs-2015 to create structural design??Is it better? Anyone please share some video tutorials about this?
Twitter has announced an important change to its direct messaging feature. The direct messages or DMs as known among the twitterati, are no longer limited to 140 characters. Twitter's product...
With its headquarters in Singapore and the Base of operation in India, Swipe Technologies is the Indian company that is ready to dip its hands in the 'Make in India'...
Curious to know if there will be any change of pattern for the IES 2016 exam. I've been hearing multiple people talking about pattern change but not able to confirm....
The Indian Engineering Services examination proposes to have a 'English and General Studies / General Ability ' test as a part of elimination process of the candidates. English language has...