Phase shift Transformer

Any ordinary Y-Y transformer and an ideal phase shifting Y-Y transformer are connected as in figure. 1.0 per unit voltage at a power factor of 0.87 lagging. Determine a phase shift on the transformer that splits the real power with two thirds in one transmission line and one-third in the other.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please Help me Ma'am...... I am physically Handicapped and am pursuing my BE in Computer Engineering from Pune University. I want your guidance for my problem: 1. Will I get...
Tagged as the world's best selfie phone (tested by strategy Analytics), Sony Xperia C4 has recently made its grand appearance in the Indian Android phone market. Launched in May 2015,...
Hey everyone, I currently pursuing my 2nd year in engineering.I am very keen on joining Mtech courses in IISc and thus interested in applying for GATE 2017.So I have started...
Hi all! I wish to start a mechanical workshop. With basic tools and machines. I have some skills in handling them also. It has been my dream to have one!...
PParke app is the brainchild of the folks behind Pristech Analytics, a startup founded in August 2013 by husband-wife duo Pritam and Shampa Ganguly. Designed with an aim to remove...