PG best or experience in industry is best?

Hey guys,
I have completed B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering in 2013.I am planning to do post graduation (M.Tech) but I am confused .Wheather i should apply for it now or join some core company in our Instrumentation field &take some 1-2 year experiance & the do M.Tech?
plz guys suggest immediately.

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This is always a personal decision. Though, I think pursuing M.Tech now would be a better idea as it could be completed in flow just after B.Tech. However joining company for experience and then pursuing M.Tech would also do, but I've seen people who can't even think of further studies once they get a job. So, I think it may become a little bit difficult to go for PG after 2 years in a company. Still, an engineer with dedication can do anything!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    I completely agree with #-Link-Snipped-# .
    In my opinion doing your PG would be good for you (even if it ask your one more year preparing for qualifying examination ) at this moment, As once you get into job you are pretty much occupied with it & you seldom get to study further.

Well at the end of the day its all you who has to decide where your interest lies P.G Vs Job.

Best of Luck 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Soon enough, all you need to charge your laptop could fit right in your pocket. 'Dart' is a tiny battery charger developed by FINsix, a company started by a a...
Quote: Floating projected computer screens made of mist could become a feature of future office meetings if new technology from Bristol University takes off. Endquote Read more: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/electr...omputer-screens/1018385.article#ixzz2yvcI2dQt
Hey guys any ideas on advanced communication system project topics ? I need it for final project Thank u in advance
While Facebook went on to acquire drone maker Ascenta instead of Titan Aerospace, the latter didn't hang dry for long and dipped into the creamiest of cream next - Google....
Hi all, I found something very cool shirt out there.. Being an Engineer is a wonderful profession, creating beauty in design and solving complex problems with creativity and ingenuity. Being...