Peugeot to Investigate 3D Printed Car Chassis

Quote:
Unveiled last year, the Blade supercar is a technology demonstrator for a radically different way to 3D print and assemble automobile chassis in volume. Now Divergent 3D, US inventors of that method, is partnering with French companies PSA Group, makers of Peugeot, and Altran, a leading engineering R&D firm, to apply the technology.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to attend the EFY expo 2017 (March 2-4) at Bangalore, India. I want a second opinion/review whether the expo is worth attending, if someone has been there already...
Have you been facing slow Internet connection speeds? Well, the blame goes to Vardah, the Cyclone that hit Chennai and disturbed the nearby undersea cable network. Take a look at...
Hi guys, I'm developing a product that will be submerged only 1-2 feet under water while 1/3 feet of the upper body will be above the surface. The tech is...
Completed my BE in Computer Engineering and i want to learn more but confused what to do next.. I am good in programming and completed my BE with 8.2 CGPA....
which branch should I prefer after B.Tech?