Personalised Page Ranking System

The Search Engine will give results on our own preference

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you please clarify what the discussion is about?
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    The Search Engine will give results on our preferanses
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    it's topic which i searched for my final year project in this the serach engine will give results on your preference
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The modern search engines already personalise the search results based on user's location, search history and other factors. If you want to develop your own search engine, I think you may start providing options to the users like 'recently created articles to be listed on top' or 'in-depth articles on top'; basically various sorting options. It'd be an interesting project for sure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we develop a system in our device(almost mobile phone) which will charge the battery of the device from other device like other phones and laptops and tv without any...
Linus Torvalds : ​Greg Kroah-Hartman : ​Steve Rostedt : ​
Hi frnds, I got 2390 in IPU MCA CET 2014(gen. Delhi) plz suggest which I can expect to get? And which college is the best in terms of placemnt BCIIT,RDIAS,DIAS,MERI,VIPS.......plz...
I want the videos on India's defence policy. Long time back there was a show on either DD, Loksabha TV or Rajyasabha TV. I forgot what is the name of...
No this is not a medical device. Hence posted here. Quote: At 38 pounds, it’s the worlds lightest folding chair... that can take you 8 miles at up to 6...