Personal profile for Interview

Is it essential to bring personal profile and profile about the company for an interview?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Personal profile or resume would definitely be required. I dont see any reason to bring company profile though. But it always helps if you read company profile and what business they do before you appear for the interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am always confused with the following terms and their meanings pertaining to Linux operating system: Time shared systems multiprogramming system multiuser system multitasking system What is the dividing line...
I couldn't understand, why Flipkart is trying to force their users to use Mobile App only for purchase. What are the reasons ? Flipkart should understand that there are people...
Micromax YUPIX is a small, portable printer that works with your smartphone or tablet. It lets you quick-print photos in 2.1" x 3.4" size with a resolution of 291 dots...
https://www.qmed.com/mpmn/gallery/new-batch-engineering-memes
Quote: While most 77-year old women are relaxing at home and ordering jewelry from QVC, Heidi Hetzer is circumnavigating the entire world in her 1930 Hudson - solo. Yes, she's...