Personal Message

Guys why is so difficult to send personal messages to members.................plz help ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    pvk1234
    Guys why is so difficult to send personal messages to members.................plz help ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•
    Do you need a T-Shirt code? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    nope i got it already,but just want to know.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Click on a user's thumbnail pic, click on start conversation from there and then you can send him/her a message. Its easy try it

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You will be able to send personal messages only after making about 15 posts. We do it to keep the spammers from abusing private conversations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can high energy be transmitted over far distances using laser without any loss.?
A young mathematician from Princeton university won Fields medal on tuesday. It is said that this is more difficult to win than a nobel. All congrats to him for this...
Can anyone tell me innovative project ideas in java for final year project. I want to make a project using - java web services. - Data mining. please tell me...
Second batch shipments will start on Monday, August 18, 2014. All of you, who've claimed their t-shirts using a valid invite code will start receiving phone calls + payment links...
Viva Voice 1. What is P-N Junction? P-type and N-type semiconductor pieces placed together so as to form a junction. 2. Why is silicon preferref over germanium? Silicon has high...