performance of ic engine

how indicated mean effective pressure depend upon air capacity of ic engine and what is its formula?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    nihal singh
    how indicated mean effective pressure depend upon air capacity of ic engine and what is its formula?
    It will be great if you elaborate your question a bit. It's difficult to understand. Also, what part of the answer could you not find or understand from books?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The smartphone featuring the world's first dual camera - Lenovo Vibe S1 has arrived in India. Featuring a curved Gorilla Glass on top of a sleek metal frame design, the...
I have 4year of experience in php. as well as having very good knowledge of jQuery, CSS, JSON. And i am ready with my own application related for business promotion...
Growing up in a liberal Jain family in Indore, Bharat Patodi was allowed to question everything around him. Their six member family had cousins and guests coming over all the...
News has changed so much in the last decade. In the 90’s you had that one trusted news bulletin at nine in the evening that provided the day’s news in...