Pen Drive Problem

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Please Help me out of this problem.

I am unable to format my kingston 16 GB pen drive. It starts formatting ,and then it gives a message that "Windows cannot complete formatting".

Please reply me fast.

Replies

• Abhineet_basan
    Abhineet_basan
    hey try formatting it by logging in safe mode...Some times a executable file(virus) in pen drive starts running as soon as pen drive is inserted...if u r unable to even open the pen drive, then there might be some problem with the file system, use hp formatting tool(can be downloaded easily) to format it ... hope it helps...๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes Safe mode is good option to format pendrive. try it and reply you got the solution of your problem or not?
  • jinal shah
    jinal shah
    hi all fellowsss,
    i hav problem with my 2Gb SanDisk Pen drive.My PC is not detecting it or opening it whereas it works on another PC.pls help me out of this.
    and also tell me about good and reasonable Antivirus for Windows XP.....
  • rohan1408
    rohan1408
    Try Using DOS , Go to Start > Run> Type "cmd" press "Enter" > In new window type "format x:" (Note: 'x' will be your drive name like d: or e: ) ,press enter, press "y" when it asks to format a drive. I think this should solve your problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello........ i want to know how to install winavr, gcc..etc.. can u help him????? even want to know any good project based on micro-controller.....?????
Plz give me some elaborate details of ROTOMETER:smile:
hi friends i faced a problem that is in the simulation of a processor my task is to print the purpose of each and every word and characters i mean...
Hello guys, I have a problem with my quicktime and i am unable to export my files to the matlab format.( 8-bit (indexed or grayscale),16-bit grayscale or 24-bit (TrueColor) )....
CEans, This is how a 'Crazy' Engineer folds a t-shirt. Awesome Video - [youtube]fZKKrUXjzDY[/youtube] What do you say? Do you have better ideas?