peltier fridge

Project Abstract / Summary : It is a new idea to make fridge by the help of peltier effect.as we all know that the process of peltier effect,when two dissimiler metal are joined in junction and applying voltage difference in between them then one metal getting hot and another getting cold.than the cold metal is used for the sink in the refrigerator...etc

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : it's very interesting and innovative,and it's very easy for our junier to built this project we can easily operate and easy to use.it is not costly and its efficiency quite good.it is just like mini refrigerator.its a battery operating system its save power and electricity.....................

Project Highlights : our effort and hard work will give the positive impact on our project .we know lot of student are participating in this contest bt the winner is one who will give their best in the presentetion.........

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: govt.college of engg & textile technology,berhampore
City: berhampore
State: murshidabad
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

G.K Surya, the director of UCS Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute and his colleague George Olah, have discovered a cost-effective means of recycling carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to produce Methanol...
Hello guys! Greetings! I registered myself to offcampus placement registeration. After signing in i filled application form and got stuck with my class 10 placement course duration. So the error...
Fitbit was one of the first companies that took fitness tracking to mainstream thanks to its extensive range of fitness trackers for every price bracket. This year they have upped...
Project Abstract / Summary : COPTER IS FABRICATED BY USING GEARS. THREE GEARS ARE MERGED WITH EACH OTHER WITH THE HELP OF ONE MOTOR. ONE MORE MOTOR IS USED IN...
Imagine a world where you get all the important updates and information while brushing your teeth; well it is pretty much crafted into reality by a Google Engineer Max Braun....