PCB designing courses/training centers

Hi,
Does anyone know some good institutes in Pune or Bengaluru (or other cities in India) that offer industry level certifications or training in PCB designing for students with BE in Electronics background?
Also what kind if jobs one can get after doing engineering projects and then going for PCB design training or certifications? In short, what is the job profile in PCB designing for entry level Electronics engineers?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not 100% sure but there should be some certified CDAC course for PCB designing.
    For the basic level of PCB designing things can be learn through Embedded Training provider who provides hardware + software sections.
    Regarding job opportunity there are dedicated role for PCB designer in big companies but this skill can also be useful for the small companies where engineer is doing both hardware and software departments.
    If you are learning EMC/EMI and RF level PCB designing then every MNC have dedicated team for PCB designing and also same Engineer can have role of tester before they sends PCB for any certification. But I am not sure if there is any institute where they are teaching this level of PCB designing.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ! I think I would spend some time finding out about the available courses in CDAC or similar reputed institution, try to reach out to PCB designing related companies, understand about type of jobs they provide and interact with existing Electronics engineers working as PCB testers/designers. Also, I will try to get my junior to this discussion on whose behalf I had posted this query. I will post updates if I find anything useful.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I googled for PCB Designing courses in Pune and found these:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# Did you check those? Are they helpful?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest fashion among all the startups that are in the ideation or very early stage with products in stealth mode is to get incubated. I've even known startups that...
Indian phone brand Micromax has unveiled the all new Micromax Canvas Silver 5. Priced at Rs. 17,999, the phone is claiming to be the world's thinnest and lightest phone ever!...
3D printing is coming of age rapidly. Quote:Engineers at General Electric (GE) created a 12-inch-long jet engine using direct metal laser melting (a type of additive manufacturing or 3D printing),...
This is what I thought India (at least Bangalore) traffic needs. https://insights.globalspec.com/article/1126/korea-eyes-low-cost-and-ultra-small-electric-cars
Why oil pump gives more vacuum than water ring vacuum pumps?