PayPal Android SDK Launched.

Though developers are the one who will be primely interested, those of us who love online shopping and use PayPal for the same, this is some news. PayPal has launched the Android SDK and it will available for US-based developers starting wednesday i.e. May 15th. It was in March that we saw the launch of PayPal's iOS SDK and now we have the Android version at our disposal. The iOS software development kit supports all iOS 5+ versions on all iPhone and iPad screen sizes and resolutions. And as per PayPal #-Link-Snipped-#, the Android SDK will support Android 2.2 (i.e. Froyo) and higher versions.

According to PayPal, they have made it simpler for developers to integrate PayPal so that he has everything needed to accept both PayPal and credit card payments. So, what do we have in store with the SDK? Well, along with a simple and minimal UI, the library features the card.io credit card scanning that makes sure your customers don't need an additional reader device. It is really flexible because your merchant account and gateway code remains intact.

slide

Other than that the PayPal Android SDK uses a proof of payment system so you don’t need to worry about PCI compliance. Why choose PayPal over others? Well, as per PayPal, developers get a payments solution that scales with them as they grow. With more than 128 million account holders across 50+ different financial networks in 190 markets and in 25 currencies, PayPal can never got unnoticed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, am akula vineeth, btech II ,civil engi. what is a shear force??? i have got lots of definitions n theories , but i guess i need some more visual...
Hello all, Minority students have an excellent chance of receiving many of the engineering scholarships and fellowships that support graduate studies. Women who are minorities have an exceptionally good chance...
Hello all, With the cost of college at an all-time high, scholarships provide very necessary financial assistance to students. Most scholarships involve a monetary award which must be applied toward...
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is the world's largest shipbuilder and a industrial robot manufacturer and surely needs skilled welders to perform the complex jobs. But shipbuilding isn't a very simple...
The only car that has been able to capture the news headlines over the past couple of weeks is the American Automaker's Car - Ford EcoSport. And since, as per...