Paul Graham Interview - Must Watch!

Paul Graham is known mostly for starting Y-Combinator. He is a programmer, a venture capitalist has worked on LISP.

Check out this interview from 8 years ago and you will realize how much it is relevant in today's times.

Been catching up on some of the things Paul Graham wrote and said about startups and hackers. Love how this man's mind works. This video is really worth watching.

Do watch it and let me know what you felt in comments!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The rumours and leaks of the HTC’s new flagship – HTC One (M8) have been quite a hot topic of discussion these days. Giving rest to the rumors, the company...
Earlier outings of WickedLeak had clearly projected its intention of producing power-packed yet affordable smart phones. The amalgamation of super specs in low price is once again evident in the...
Microsoft has released an advisory warning Microsoft Office users about a vulnerability in Microsoft Word which potentially allows attackers to remotely execute malicious code via a specially crafted Rich Text...
Actually in my training I got the stream as SAP.We know that in java we do programming etc.,Similarly what exactly should the SAP trainee engineer will do? Also please provide...
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang took the center stage at the company’s annual GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California to announce the Pascal GPU family that will succeed the recent...