Paul Graham’s Startup Advice for the Lazy

Quote:
Paul Graham is a renowned programmer and wildly successful venture capitalist. He also happens to be a talented writer.
I highly recommend you stop reading this and www.paulgraham.com, but if you’re short on time, I’ve cropped the most important pieces from my favorite essays below.
Endquote
Paul Graham’s Startup Advice for the Lazy | by Stelios Constantinides | The Startup | Medium

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which is the best university for MS and has scholarship to do...i m an 3rd year B.tech IT student...
It was a great experience. Placements teaches a lot of things. One just needs to be content, cheerful and confident. Accenture- The written test was conducted by Amcat- aspiring minds....
Hey CEan's myself Rajan undergoing engineering in computerscience. Found this website interestinng. And btw can someone tell why 0!=1?
Hi there, i would like to ask you about how to manufacture bleaching earth from bentonite? After i've read many resources that tell me the process can undergo in two...
It’s a fact that touch screens paved the way for the smartphone revolution in the world. They allowed bigger displays that could recognise gestures and the keyboard would popup on...