Password Manager + Encrypted USB + Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)

Kevin Shahbazi submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Important product from renowned IIT graduates: Protect your password. protect your USB content.

LogmeOnce fulfills an everyday need. Who isn’t worried these days about getting hacked, forgetting their passwords, or just being vulnerable because they have weak passwords? LogmeOnce offers a secure, easy-to-use alternative to these concerns and hastily written passwords on scraps of paper.

[​IMG]

This is an “All-in-One” USB with password manager, secure and encrypted USB data storage, and 2FA....
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Nandakumar Krishnaswamy
    Nandakumar Krishnaswamy
    hi fellas,
    saw a small write up about you product and get a sense about it, but would like to talk to you guys more abt it and share my ideas.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Regards,
    Nandakumar Krishnaswamy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A few weeks ago there was news about HTC launching couple of variants of the HTC One M8 and now the prolific leakster @evleaks has released a blurry image which...
Last we heard from Raspberry Pi, it was celebrating its second birthday last month. Soon as the celebrations subsided it has given its fans around the world another reason to...
A team of researchers working on cyber security at the Georgia Institute of Technology have developed a new technology called 'LatentGesture' that will help users keep their smartphones and tablets...
About a year ago, Twitter had brought the concept of header image in user profile pages to make them more personalised. The only problem was that the header image was...
I m looking for 6 month internship(in 7th semester ),which is compulsion in our curriculum , in any reputed company of Civil Engineering or Information Technology. CGPA (a.v. 5 sems)...