paper publication on electronics and comm engineering?

hi,
i am a final yr electronics and communication engineering student from chandigarh, india. I want to publish a paper on an electronics journal and for that i want to know does that need some kind of an expertise to publish a paper or any special qualification? Can every average student publish a paper? Do i need to work under some company? On what criterion are students selected to publish a paper? Do i have to come up with some technology that is not known to anybody or i can pick up some less explored topic of research and provide my point of view on that topic? What are the names of electronics journals that accept publications?
regards
sahil shrivastava

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, depends on at what level you wish to present your paper. Of course, you need to have a deep knowledge of the subject before you can publish a paper.
  • mackkhas29
    mackkhas29
    hi,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    Keeping in mind the in-depth knowledge of the topic, suggest me the next step. Whom do i need to contact? Websites of some e-journals/journals?
    Regards
    Sahil Shrivastava
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    mackkhas29
    hi,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    Keeping in mind the in-depth knowledge of the topic, suggest me the next step. Whom do i need to contact? Websites of some e-journals/journals?
    Regards
    Sahil Shrivastava
    Better Publish it in your college magazine first mate with the help of your Professors then if it gets good hits then just ask your professor to forward that paper to IEEE mate...
    Thanks
    - Balaji J H

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

#include #include struct student { int roll;char name; }s1; FILE *fp; void main() { create_file(); read_file(); getch(); } void create_file() { char reply; fp=fopen("student.txt","w"); if(fp==NULL) { printf("\n the file cannot...
import java.io.*; public class new { public static void main(String args[]) { String name; BufferedReader reader; reader=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.print("\n What is your name?"); try { name=reader.readLine(); System.out.println("hello,"+name+"!"); } catch...
hey me fellow CEans, I am doing enigneering from ip university, Delhi! The college is good and reputed. And i have managed to clear all the backlogs i have as...
Hi 4 all i m from afghanistan, i m hacker is any1 need help can contact me, may many member know by my user AK-47 king of hacker.... i have...
Hi Guys. I am Sudheer,a mechanical engineer and I am in 7 th semister now. I want to write GATE-2010 exam and i had written it in 2009 (got 89...