Paper Presentation On DTSI engine: Help

Sir,
I'm doing my B.tech second year. I want to give a paper presentation on DTSI engine.Could u please provide the necessary information about DTSI with figures and videos .Sir,pls it is my first presentation.So i want to do the best.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi navee, DTSI means digital twin spark plug.Normally we have single spark plug but here we will have two.It helps in efficient combustion.
    😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Navee57,

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you here at CE. What specific aspects of a DTSI system do you have questions or need help on? We'll be glad to answer questions and give advice/direction however it is not feasible for someone to provide a ready-made presentation to you nor is that proper. What have you created so far for your presentation? What is your theme?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new Nimbuzz is “Free calls and messaging” with awesome new features for your iPhone and iPod touch that improve the chatting and calling experience! The update is available now...
By now, many of you must have read about the big post that's making waves on the Internet: Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results written by Danny Sullivan....
Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan yadavundertaker and TheV 😀 . 😁 PS: Where are you guys? Haven't seen you online since long!
CEans, I'm currently at the TieCon conference @ Hotel Sun-n-Sand, Nagpur. This is going to be a two day event with many distinguished speakers from all parts of India are...
CEans, I’m currently at the TieCon Nagpur to cover the live updates from the event. I’ve just entered the venue, Hotel Sun-N-Sand at Nagpur, India. The event will be covered...