Paper presentation in CSE

Hello all, I am Vivek, I have a paper presentation competition coming up in my college. Let me know some good topics for Presentation ppt in Computer Science and Engineering. I would be glad to receive any kind of help!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Since your post does not provide any clue about what you're looking for. Let me begin with few questions -

1. Are you presenting topics at any international CS conference?
    2. What is your overall knowledge and experience in CS engineering field?
    3. What are the topics you've good knowledge about?
    4. Have you tried thinking few topics on your own?
    5. What makes you think you can present the topic suggested by us?
    6. Have you tried searching the forums for existing topics?

OR

Are you just trying to get free ideas and power point presentation so that you can relax and scrap on Orkut?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Please decibe more where, n what are the purpose of giving the Presentations.

-crazy
  • manab
    manab
    why dont u try 2 put a lot of graphical slides rather than text coz it helps the observer to collect imformation
  • aruljegatha
    aruljegatha
    give sm topic regarding cse 4 paper presentation n i dint do my presentation before! but i am gd in making presentation using powerpoint!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @Vivek: We aren't mind readers here. Please describe your requirement. What will someone think if you just go and blindly ask this question to a stranger? Same feeling here! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey,, am thinking to do Final year Project on some Simulator .. on some Error correction or some other techniques.. please... Suggest me some topics relating to Simulators.. orite.. my...
CEans, Following excel tip might come handy at times. Say, you want to merge two excel cells without losing data - First Name | Last Name John | Lennon Paul...
what is the output of 'c++' code????? void main() { int num=190*300/300; cout<<"num:"<
Hi everybody, I am a spanish student. I am not exactly studying civil engineering. I am studing "degree in Public works technical engineering, specialized in transport and urban services" that...
Is there anyone who has bought civil engineering instruments from AIMIL company or has procured civil engineering consultancy services?