Paper on gearbox

how an gearbox in bikes works. send me a paper regarding this to my email ID.

< Email ID removed by admin. All discussion must happen through the forums for the benefit of larger audience>

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: gearbox

Being an engineer/engineering student; we expect you to work on the paper yourself and share difficulties, problems you face with us. We'll be more than happy to help.

[PS: No ready made help on CE, sorry]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, please help me by giving ideas for final year projects in electronics and instrumentation engineering
I am learning visual studio 2008 . I want to join my project with sql server 2008(Specifically not any other like oracle or mysql ) . Firstly I want to...
hi frnds dis is ashanka i m in final year EEE. i m searching for a nice project idea. preferably based on DSP /embedded sys/microcontroller/control sys. pllleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz ....... thank u.😀
Here is a link to pictures and in car video from Saturday's autocross. Had another event on Sunday (no pics sorry) and at that race I proudly wore my CE...
i'm a final yr engg student. I'm gonna do a project in digaital image processing. But basic ideas about the terms like dilation and contour techinque are very tuff. I...