Panasonic P77 Smartphone With Android Marshmallow And 8 MP Camera Launched At Rs. 6990

Panasonic, on Thursday, introduced a new smartphone – P77 at a press conference. The phone is just another variant which comes under the P series model of Panasonic. With the new Android OS and a decent camera specification, the phone will soon be available for sale at a price of Rs 6,990.

Features –

Panasonic_P77
Panasonic P77 Comes With Android Marshmallow and 4G VoLTE

Panasonic P77 has a dimension of 143 x 72 x 7.6 mm. It has a 5 inch touch screen display which provides better resolution content. With a slim body and a good form-factor, the phone comes covered in a plastic body. It is available in two colour variants – namely grey and white, of which, the grey one looks the best.

It has an 8 MP primary camera and a 2 MP front facing camera. The primary camera is supported by an LED flash for capturing good quality images even in low light. The secondary camera is ideal for capturing selfies and group pictures. It has a 1 GHz processor supported by 1 GB of RAM. The phone has an internal memory of 8 GB and is expandable up to 32 GB (micro SD).

Connectivity features are also pretty decent as it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc. It has dual SIM slots, of which, only one supports the 4G functionality. Powered by the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS, the phone requires a 2000 mAh battery to cover all of its tasks.

Synopsis-

Although the phone has a decent OS and camera spec, it lacks under the memory and RAM specification. The battery is also less powered to stand in the long run. Sporting a 4G VoLTE at a price of Rs 6,990 is the only good thing that this device has. It will be tough for this device to stand a chance in the Indian smartphone market among the likes of Micromax, Lava, Jio, etc. However, introducing a cheap budget 4G smartphone during the festive season looks like a plan and may boost some sale of this average standard device.

Source - #-Link-Snipped-# |#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before we create a sound idea on today’s topic - acoustic hologram, it is needless to say that a 3D idea is associated with more or less everything we can...
I inherited a video platform where they used the same multicast IP for transport streams and changed the udp port. You can get away with this if you're layer 2,...
I keep thinking how I might want to get an old DC-3 and rehab it. Most of my aviation experience is on F/A-18 Hornets, but I bet it'd be a...
Coming from a small town called 'Khopoli' in Maharashtra, Ebrahim Popat is the true owner of the tag 'master of his dreams'. After completing his Bachelors in Engineering from Singhad...
How would you like to define intangible as well as tangible assets? Proud moments for India as once again a brain-gem, IIT alumnus Manu Prakash receives the prestigious McArthur Fellowship...