Panasonic P55 Phablet's Price In India Out; Features & Specs Listed

The latest entrant in Panasonic India's P series of smartphones is Panasonic P55, a 5.5 inch screen phablet that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. We've earlier covered the Panasonic P11 and T11 Price In India, Tech Specs And Features At India Launch and Panasonic P31 Arrives In India At Rs. 11,990 - Boasts Off Play Life UI and now the company seems to be boasting off the 'Tap Play' feature in the new P55 device. We took a look at the specs list for the P55 phablet and found that among the features that stand out, there's patterned back design i.e. the rear end of the phablet is covered with a tiled pattern. Moreover, a feature called 'Kwik Tap' lets the user double tap the phone's screen to put it in sleep mode or wake it up. Let's find out more about the generic specifications to find out what's on the plate for the buyer.

Starting with the screen, we have a 5.5 inch IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixel resolution) display and there's no word yet about the kind of glass used. Weighing 148g and at 7.9 mm thickness, the Panasonic P55 phablet is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor. On the phone's rear end, there's a 8 MP Auto Focus camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front cam. The camera is capable of recording 1080p FHD videos. Available in two colors variants - Black & Pearl White, the Panasonic P55 comes loaded with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal memory which is expandable via Micro SD up to 32GB. A removable 2500mAh battery runs this Dual-SIM device and Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi Hotspot & Wi-Fi Direct constitute the connectivity options.

p55-panasonic-specification

Digging a bit deeper into the specs chart, we found that the phone's package comes with a screen guard and flip cover for no extra cost. The Panasonic P55 is priced in India at Rs. 10,290 and is available for buying at various exclusive Panasonic Outlets across India.

We would love to read your reactions and opinions about the new Panasonic phablet. Do leave them in replies below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here using this phablet? Need to know a review about it for a friend.
    I think from the specs it is clear that it doesn't give any competition to Moto G or Xiaomi Redmi 1s. I guess they have bigger internal memory, faster processor and costs only Rs. 6000. This handset is just bigger in screen size.

What do you guys think?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to check whether the following scenario is possible with Jquery. please provide the possible solution to do this. Also check this fiddle what i did till now, but...
Can some one help me understand the load cell amplifier circuit used in the above link. This is one of the few circuits that I have seen that uses a...
If you had been feeling the vibes about the new smartphone from Lenovo, well here it is. The company has officially launched its brand new Android smartphone titled Lenovo Vibe...
I have made this project and I am using a 2.4Ghz wireless CCTV camera for this, I want to use something that can send video to a mobile device or...
Sugeest any online book for RADAR engineering...or any pdf notes..