Panasonic Launches Its Latest 4G Smartphone, The Eluga A2 For Rs 9490

Following the current line of 4G enabled smart phones, Panasonic recently introduced the newest member of the Eluga series, the Panasonic Eluga A2. Designed with all modern facilities and tagged with a decent price, it is expected to be yet another feather in the cap for Panasonic.

At first glance, the classy square shaped smartphone is a perfect mixture of brand value and style. The camera is positioned in the left upper corner (facing the backside) and the body is curved in both sides. Weighing 167.5 g, the Eluga A2 sports a 143.8mm x 72mm x 8.9mm body and comes in metallic gold and metallic silver variants. The whole body is filled with cutting edge features which flicker while tinkering with it.

In the front side, a 5-inch ( resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels ) High Definition In Panel Switching LCD Display is embedded matching standard IP norms. The Eluga A2 inherited the Panasonic Fit Home UI supporting single hand operation feature, and a quick mode application to reach the application set.

panasonic-eluga-a2
Panasonic Eluga A2
Talking about Eluga A2's brain, it has a 1 GHz frequency set Quad core processor. As expected, the phone comes with a Dual SIM slot and runs on the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. Powered by a 4000 mAh battery, the Eluga A2 maintains a decent battery life pertaining to its standard features. From memory point of view, the smartphone possesses 16GB internal memory with an expandable 128 GB feature packed with a microSD card slot.

The brand new feature phone also comes with a very decent 3GB RAM, supporting all its multitasking threads. It also boasts of a 8 MP LED flash rear camera with a front facing 5 MP selfie-camera. Connectivity wise, the phone is correlated to India's 4G spectrum distribution mission which implies that the USP of the phone has been set to be its 4G VoLTE connection, followed by WiFi 802.11 b/g/n standard + Bluetooth 4.0 + GPS. All these features make the Panasonic Eluga A2, which would be soon available in online stores and outlets at a cost of Rs. 9490, a good deal.

Source: Panasonic Eluga A2 with 3GB RAM, 4G VoLTE, 4000mAh battery launched for Rs. 9490 | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our world's heavy reliance on fossil fuels to provide for global power demand, which are proving to be scarcer by the day is the biggest challenge facing our scientists who...
Science has always shown an uncanny affinity towards oneness, or what physicists call ‘unification’. Although, our predecessors had been receptive to the idea of multiple Gods and turned to worship...
I was shocked to find out an advertisement pop-up on a web-page I'd never expect to find an advertisement on; and I began wondering if there's anything wrong with my...
Lava's latest smartphone is for those who are on a budget. The Lava A59 has just arrived in the market with an official price tag of Rs. 4199. Featuring Android...
All those who took the exam today, please let us know how it went. What parts were difficult and which ones were easy? What is your expected score?