Panasonic HX-A1 - The Lightweight Action Camera For Your On-The-Go Needs

Panasonic India has announced the launch of its amazing action camera Panasonic HX-A1 at an unbelievable price of Rs. 19,990. The camera does a lot of stuff that you want it to when you are busy enjoying an adventure. Be it on your next hiking trip, cycling expedition, marathon or a sky diving experience, the Panasonic HX-A1 could quietly sit on top of your head and capture all the action for you. The camera's ultra-compact, lightweight yet tough design makes it ideal for outdoor use. Let's take a look at the HX-A1's specs and features in detail.

Panasonic-HX-A1-Action-Camera
This action camera weighs about 45g and is designed to sustain even in harsh environments. As you can see from the image above, it is cylindrically shaped and can be worn in many different positions.

The device is not only waterproof (1.5 m under water), but also dust, shock and freeze proof. Yep, it can be used at temperatures up to -10 degrees.

The most interesting features is the "0 Lux Night Mode". Using an IR light and glasscover, the camera lets the wearer take night shots with amazing clarity. Panasonic believes that it makes the HX-A1 ideal for capturing nocturnal wildlife in deep forests (a heavy head light will be needed).

With built-in WiFi, users can connect the camera to their smartphone or tablet via the Panasonic Image app so that pictures can be directly uploaded to your favourite photo-sharing site. The HX-A1 can also be used as a web cam when connected via USB.

The camera features Slow Motion Video mode as well. At 1280 x 780 pixels, the camera records at 60 fps and at 848 x 480 pixel, it records at 120 fps. With Loop recording mode, users can retain the most recent scenes by erasing earlier scenes, so that you get a video in two-minute segments.

Equipped with an 1/3" MOS Sensor, the HX-A1 action camera features 2.87 megapixel motion image resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio. The focal length is 2.6 mm and min. focus distance is 30 cm.

In June 2015, the Panasonic team put together a video that shows highlights of the world's biggest obstacle race from the participants' point of view captured with the HX-A1. Take a look -

Available in two colors - Orange & Black, this action camera will soon hit the stores across the country. What are your thoughts about the India launch of the Panasonic HX-A1 camera? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born in a small town in Uttar Pradesh and brought up in Delhi, Avi Jain belongs to a traditional business family, where everyone has started something of their own. After...
The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score...
Can anyone tell me the mantra for getting interview calls on naukri.com? I have been applying for the post of Java developer for past 3 months but forget about interview...
Hello everyone, I'm going to take ISTQB exam in the next month can you please provide me previous papers if anyone have. Also I need your tips(best book for refference,links),so...
I am appearing for cdac this sunday in bangalore,help me about types of questions and tell me about best center,and courses i have selected A+B category!