Panasonic EZ240 And EZ180 Feature Phones Launched At Dirt Cheap Prices

Panasonic India has come up with two new feature phones in India. Launched at dirt cheap prices of Rs. 1,790 and Rs. 1,350 respectively, the EZ240 and EZ180 feature phones offer the basic features such as good battery life and support for Hindi language. The EZ240 features a 2.4-inch display with colorful UI. Available in three color variants - silver-black, grey and white-black, the phone has support for FM radio, FM recording and alarm. On the connectivity front there's Bluetooth and GPRS and for security features such as mobile tracker, security inbox & application. On the rear end, there's a 1.3 megapixel camera and a LED torch light. Those looking for good memory option can note that the one on EZ240 features internal memory expandable up to 16GB and a 1200mAh battery offers above average battery life.

Mr. Manish Sharma who is a Managing Director at Panasonic India shared that the company's target audience is situated in the tier II & tier III cities. In the vast arena of new smartphones launching every other day, these feature phones are making sure that the users from villages across India stay connected. Both phones have been made available in retail stores across India.

Affordable-Panasonic-EZ240-and-EZ180-Feature-Phones-Launched-in-India-425975-2

Let us take a look at the features of Panasonic EZ180 too. It features a 1.8-inch display and a similar microSD card slot that offers memory expandability up to 16 GB. On the rear end of the phone, there's a 0.3 megapixel and the battery life is just about average thanks to a 1000mAh one. Coming in three color options - blue, white and grey, the connectivity need is catered to using Bluetooth and GPRS.

How do you like the feature phones with the minimums at the price they are offered? Is Panasonic India moving in a good direction? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    A dirt cheap price of $24 ??? Wow!

If you look at the features list, 2.4 inch colored display, bluetooth, GPRS, mobile tracker, 1.3 MP camera and 1200 mAh battery. Not bad, for any mobile that may range in 4000+ INR range.

What is the Panasonic strategy of selling these cheap devices, strengthening their market in low mobile user segment??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renault has launched a 100 PS RxL variant of its Renault Duster in India today at a price of Rs. 12.18 Lakh. Called the Renault Duster Adventure, we got a...
Hi CEans, I didn't learn JUnit well enough when I had the time and opportunity and now I am fumbling for answers to simple questions that have cropped up in...
Sony announces its new mirrorless camera A6000 just two months after its previous announcement with a clear intention to gain more shares. Many of the Sony's loyal customers were very...
my project is on the basis of solar based wheel chair , movement of wheel chair canb e controlled by controller, and which type of motors i can prefer the...
i need to know ,how can we detect the leak &fire in industries & give which type of transducers are suitable for both