Panasonic Eluga Icon Features 3500 mAh Battery And 4G LTE Support

Panasonic intermittently keeps on launching new smartphones under its sub-brand Eluga. The last phone under the said brand was the Panasonic Eluga L With 4G LTE Arrives In India At Rs. 12,990 which was launched in May 2015 and the one before that was the Panasonic Eluga S - The Latest Android 'Selfie' Smartphone In India At Rs. 11,199 launched in November 2014. The sub-15,000 Rs Eluga phones provide great specs at a decent price. The Panasonic Eluga Icon too seems like a great phone with a very affordable price.

According to the press release, the phone has 5.5 inch HD IPS display and a thickness of 7.95 mm. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core Mediatek processor and has 2 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone is 16 GB expandable to 32 GB using the microSD card. The only palpable glitch with the device is that it has the Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS as opposed to the latest Android Lollipop.

The dual sim phone (GSM + GSM) has a 13 MP rear camera with flash and an 8 MP front camera thus making it a good choice for selfie enthusiasts. Under connectivity, the phone provides 4G LTE support along with 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS, GPS, OTG support and Bluetooth. The highlight of the phone is its whopping 3500 mAh battery guaranteed to provide a huge battery life.

panasonic_eluga_icon_amazon_india

One other highlight of the device is that iSense UI technology which provides functionality like Smart Awake, that wakes up screen in double tap and Blink Play which allows to click selfies with blink of an eye. Also, it provides the Mediatek’s HotKnot file transfer technology which is essentially similar to the NFC feature.

If you wish a phone with nice specs and do not care about the OS of the phone, then Eluga Icon is just for you. The phone will be available exclusively on #-Link-Snipped-# from 10th August in Gold and Slate colours at the price of Rs 10,999.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I am an Instrumentation Engineer with over 6 years of experience in construction. Currently I am working with Interserve.UK as project engineer in Shell GTL projects. I have done...
Quote:Airbus has been awarded a U.S. patent for what it calls an "Ultra-Rapid Air Vehicle" that would be propelled by a system of motors formed by turbojets, ramjets and a...
Sir, I recently completed my graduation in ECE and now im going for a software testing course includes both automation and manual testing.Its a 3 month course. I am having...
My relative gave me an electrifying test drive in his Tesla Zero Emission car on Washington DC roads. Unbelievable acceleration, stability and lack of vibration and noise at 100 mph....