Panasonic Eluga I3 Priced At Rs. 9290 Launched In India - Specs, Features And More

The Japanese multinational company Panasonic has released a new smartphone called the 'Panasonic Eluga I3' in the mid-budget range, priced at Rs. 9290. Eluga I3 is a phablet with the screen size of 5.5 inches, which comes with a HD IPS display (720 x 1280 pixel resolution) with wide viewing angles and enhanced daylight reading facility. The Android 5.1 OS running smartphone which comes layered with the Panasonic FitHome UI, boasts of a 4G VoLTE support and an oriental design theme on a body that has a textured rear end design.

panasonic_eluga_i3
Panasonic Eluga I3 Rose Gold​

Available in 3 colour variants - Marine Blue, Champagne Gold and Rose Gold, the Eluga I3 shall compete the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note and Asus ZenFone.

Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor, Eluga I3 brings 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory along with a microSD card support that can help users expand the memory up to 32 GB. On the phone's rear, you'll find a 13 megapixel camera with support for flash, whereas on the front, there's a 5 megapixel selfie camera.

On the connectivity front, there's support for WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and two SIM cards (2G, 3G and 4G). A 2700 mAh battery which is the phone's power house sits comfortably inside a body frame that 8.2 mm thick.

Source: Panasonic Eluga I3 - Specifications

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello can anyone tell me cheapest cloud sever hosting company ..thank you
This webinar time: Online - May 24, 2016 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM US/Pacific Quote: This live webinar describes SystemVision® Cloud, a new, free, online design and simulation environment uniquely...
Quote: If you are reading this, you probably have a relatively safe job. However, not everyone chooses a safe job for their career. Could you imagine taking a job as...
Is it a robot? Is it a phone? It is Sharp’s RoBoHoN - a Miniature Robot-Smartphone Sharp’s RoBoHoN is a Miniature Robot-Smartphone - WorldIndustrial Reporter
An amazing Auto-rickshaw Driver Annadurai. Dropbox - Auto TED.mp4