Paid trainings - How good are they?

How good r they?
Can one rely on this to start career👎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Moved your topic to appropriate section. 😀 Could you please elaborate more on the trainings that you are talking about here?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    They are only 50 % reliable. you better do a lot of research, by asking the students, who opted for such trainings, before jumping into one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It helps a lot to take up the course from the reputed institutes and the ones that have a proven track record of placements. Otherwise, you can be sure that you are wasting your money.

I'd recommend taking the course only for the sake of getting knowledge and enhancing your resume. I'd not rely on the certificates provided by no name institutes but rather trust heavily on my self-study of the subject.
  • Ritu Verma
    Ritu Verma
    I have came to knw about
    hcl slocum training programmes and
    cmc edge for engineers
    M quite confused as which should i choose and under what criteria i can opt for these programmes..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Try to read reviews of the HCL Slocum and CMC edge and find out what people have been saying about them. That's the only way to find out how effective are these paid training programs.

Have you been offered a paid training with both these organisations? If yes, find out each one's track record and ask all the questions to their HR team or concerned authorities. If they provide you with clear answers, you'll know which one to pick.
  • Ritu Verma
    Ritu Verma
    Okay 😀😀
    Thnx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We want the debate competition to grow bigger and better with time. Therefore, requesting you all to choose an option in the poll above to choose a suitable time for...
I found that this discussion has a lot of the same points. But, instead of reviving the old topic, I want to focus on what I read about this topic...
OnePlus ONE, the phone that brands itself as the 2014 flagship killer has announced the plans to launch the phone in India. No wonder the team at this Chinese startup,...
i have got selected in the selection process that was conducted in hcl for attending training .but i got many question regarding that training which is as follows 1.Is this...
Cyber Security is a very interesting topic and the awareness about the topic is almost non-existent. We're planning to get an expert to deliver a 60 - 90 minute webinar...