paddle shifter in India?

me and my team is manufacturing a formula style race car to compete in a competition, for that we require paddle shifters for shifting the gears.
so please send the contact information if you know anyone from India who can provide.
Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends. I am using Ubuntu 14.04, when I want to installing ruby on rails in it. some errors are occured. when i type rvm install ruby it gives "no...
I'm curious to know whether our CEans find notifications and alerts from various installed mobile apps useful. I read a conversation on LinkedIn that was on the lines "Flipkart sends...
Hey, I m a student of 3 year diploma course in electrical engg. After 10th class. I just reached my 6th sem with so many backlogs. Now my interest is...
As the nation was celebrating Independence Day, regional smartphone manufacturer Micromax quietly put up details of their new smartphone on the company website. The Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition...
Just like other regional smartphone manufacturers, the newest entrant, LYF is keeping up with the status quo and releasing a smartphone every week. At the beginning of this week the...