P.E. EXAM - EXPERIENCE 4A FORM

I have submitted my experience to the State twice already with a response both times that I am not detailed enough in my experience descriptions. To avoid submitting for a fourth time I have decided to post my experience that I will be submitting again. Please, any constructive criticism would be helpful as the State was not willing to provide any (I have called and e-mailed them and got nothing but vague responses....a little hypocritical if you ask me). Anyways, attached is my experience, I tried referencing the code but I did not reference paragraphs or sections because I thought that would be tedious and nothing but fluff that would seem to be filling the pages. The examiner probably would have no clue anyways. I am sure he or she does not have the ASHRAE Handbooks on hand.

Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately I do not know any P.E.'s that have recently gone through this PE EXAM EXPERIENCE - FORM 4A - How to Improve Myself - Eng-Tips.

Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A glance at it won't let you decide if this vehicle is a car or a bike. Taking the field of urban eco-mobility one step ahead, Organic Transit has brought...
Project Abstract / Summary : I have developed an android project that helps in displaying the RTO and Insurance details about a vehicle(Car or Motorcycle). Basically its an android application....
Most of the Android phones in India have the KitKat version of the OS on their phones and only a few have the Lollipop version. Most of those who didn’t...
Apple has unveiled a new MacBook and it's thinner than ever before. I've always wondered whether people really need thinner devices that compromise on stuff. 'Compromise' is what I call...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...