Output waveform of pwm inverter sg3524

can anyone tell us about the output waveform of pwm inverter sg3524?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GEETHA SELVARAJ
    can anyone tell us about the output waveform of pwm inverter sg3524?
    Could you describe your question a bit in more detail? What exactly do you want to know about the waveform? What are you trying to do? What problem are you facing?

Please add all the relevant details so that it's easier for others to get a clear picture of what you're trying to do and what problem you are facing.
  • Geetha Selvaraj
    Geetha Selvaraj
    sir
    we are doing project on solar based electric fence for deterring cattles.
    for that we use pwm inverter sg3524,mosfet driver ir2101,half bridge mosfet drive,a stepup transformer(12v/230v).
    we want to know the output response in detail.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Does wave form matter for the intended purpose?
    Most therapeutic nerve stimulators use monophasic DC pulses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would anybody please specify me the relevant formula to calculate the weight of exhaust gas for obtaining the heat balancing of a 4 stroke petrol engine.
@Ankita Katdare .. Hi Ankita, I have got CDAC Hyd. for the Feb. 2015 batch. Can you please tell me the status of placement for the DAC ? I am...
I am BE electrical and electronics graduate.Kindly provide details about courses which is trending currently to build a career.
Details about electrical quantity survaying and its oppertunities. Frm where i can get trained as electrical quantity survayor.(institutes in india)
You know the feeling – you select a major, take classes, complete semesters – only to realize later this is not what you like or want to do. Not only...