output of below expression

What is postfix equivalent of
3 * log(x+1) - a/2 ???

Actually i just made a tree and then did a post traversal of the tree,so I got the answer to be 3log(x+1)*a2/- ,so I just wanted to know whether I am correct or not,becoz I am not able to understand how to tackle the log(x+1) part,so plz guide...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just wanted to ask that if I have a 25 digit decimal number,so actually if i wanted to calculate the no .of bits to represent that number ,then we...
What's the output? main() { printf("%d",scanf("%d%d",printf,scanf)); } I just wanted to ask that why how this code proceeds,I mean how actually we can supply printf and scanf in the sanf...
Xiaomi is not just a phone maker. It's evolving into an electronics company and already beat Samsung in the mobile game on home ground - China. Xiaomi is now bringing...
Quote: 3-D printing is much more than a new way of making; it's an opportunity to rethink everything we know about design and product engineering. "Many people look at end...
Hello, I'm working on the design of a retaining wall, on which a steel hall will be mounted. The retaining wall is not beneath the whole perimeter of the building,...