Our team for Robocon 2012 .....

Hello,

This was a first time for me and my team member to participate in Robocon 2012 in pune, here are some pics i would like to share with you...

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Do tell us more. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Absolutely love the 'tired' look. Looks like you've had great fun. Do you have a video of your robo in action? If yes, upload it to YouTube and past a link here.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    It seems that your team members work very hard.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    The Robot was completed in less than 2 month, here is the theme of game.

the manual bot require a good powerful motor to drive the person sitting on it.
    So the judgement of motor was not easy as we have buy it twice and wasted more than weeks to get it work by changing the mechanism from chain to worm gear than pulley too gear at last.
    i will try to upload video soon.
    the fork lift for lifting collector robot was done by using wiper motor of car with cycle chain and gears.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Amazing! 👍 Ritesh
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    This is H-BRIDGES for driving manual bot as the current requirement of motor is above 2amp (L298), so MOS were decided to use at 15Amps .....
    it is using MOSFET IRF9540/540 combination of P and N channel. and a small driving circuit using LM339 for driving gate of MOSFET from uC output..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Praveen Kumar K Qualification😁oing final year BE in Computer Science Stream(Hope will complete by the end of this june👍) Location:Bangalore Native:Raichur Intrests:Keen to expose myself to endless technology surface...
ok, this thread is to tell why anyone is feeling up right now??? is it becasue you are lvoing what you are doing? or you got a promotion??? .. I...
help me out CEeans in getting some information about Tele-Graffiti......i could get pdf file regarding this but its a bit complex to understand..this is my seminar topic........
A more beautiful web is many things. Internet Explorer wants to help you experience it all. See how the sites you love can be one click away!
This is for related .net technology . Anyone can interact with them,and post threads related video tutorials , materials , queries and as well as answers for that. So please...