Our student e-project - Your opinions please :) ?

Hi!

We are students from univerity of technology,

and we'd like to present you our successful e-project

which is created mainly for students but not only ;-)

~it is called Mail4group and it's much more than just a shared mailbox.

We would be very happy to hear your opinions about it - do you like

the graphic design and contents etc.

Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

here is the address: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you tell us how is mail4groups different from a message board?
  • derya23
    derya23
    Hi, thanks for interest. Our project is not a message board but a shared mailbox which helps you to collaborate and work together as a one group. You have one e-mail address but each of the group members has to login to inbox using it's own account. You've got labels like in gmails but also files archive, shared calendar with events and a chatbox for your group only. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While the rumours of Apple's iPhone 6 sporting a sapphire glass build up in the media, we found an amazing video that demonstrates its awesomeness. Apple used the sapphire glass...
can anyone help me to write a arduino program for alcohol detector? i search but i didn't get as much information.
After some search I have come across this website and I hope it clears my queries. Recently I have completed my B.E Mechanical from Pune University. In one word my...
Bell Labs, the research arm of telecommunications device manufacturer Alcatel-Lucent have successfully demonstrated broadband data speeds at an amazing speed of 10 Gbps. Moreover, they have done so just by...