Oukitel K10000 Has 10,000 mAh, Jaw Dropping Battery

When it comes to the world of smartphones, Oukitel isn't just as famous as Apple, Samsung, LG and others. But the company's leaving no stone unturned in getting world's attention. Oukitel is readying a phone that will outlast every other phone in the market when it comes to the battery life. The upcoming Oukitel K10000 boasts of a 10,000 mAh battery. If that doesn't drop your jaw, then keep in mind that your latest smartphone doesn't even come closer to that.

All over the world, the smartphone phenomenon is being kept under check by poor battery life; which is no longer than a day if you use your phone moderately. If you are heavy camera or 3G/4G user you are already out of luck. The folks at neowin managed to capture a few shots of the K10000 and also confirmed the tech specs.

oukitel_k10000_10000mah-battery โ€‹

The Oukitel K10000 is an outright battery focused smartphone that will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It will carry a 5.5" display with resolution unknown. However, the rumours are hinting at quad core MediaTek MT6735 SoC which supports 5.5" display with 720p resolution. The phone is also capable of supporting global LTE networks.

Other noteworthy specs include a 13 MP rear shooter, a 5 MP selfie camera, 2 GB of memory and 16 GB of on-board storage. We do not have information whether the phone supports external storage.

The Oukitel engineering team seems to be focused on making sure that the battery capacity acts as the USP of this phone; and we have no doubt that it will attract a lot of buyers. For moderate users, the phone should easily provide a battery backup of about 3-4 days and about 5 days if you use it only for calls, texting and Internet.

oukitel_k10000_profile โ€‹

The photos of the phone also show a clear indication that the engineers were not at all obsessed with beating the competition with thinness. That probably is a right decision given that most of the modern phones are so thin that it's uncomfortable to hold them properly.

Do let us know if you'd like a better and bigger battery or a thinner size?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many times have you been in a situation where you need to create a professional video or animation clip for your product and service and those services aren't readily...
Hello Every1, Please tell me In final year of engineering ,is it convenient to develop a smart phone application based Project?
Its like a kind of question or may be my review ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ News these days have become an Opinion. Many of the newspapers or magazines which I read made...
Hi, I am Munawar Sazali, i'm is one of the engineer at the telecommunication industry in Indonesia. i was been traveling around indonesia for Installation DC power system and Solarcell...
Bill Gates and team started Microsoft with a vision to put desktop on every desk and after decades; that vision has come to reality. All over the world, Microsoft powered...