Oracle fusion Middleware

i got the job as a software developer from company working at oracle fusion middleware and one of the golden partner of oracle and we will be working on bpel,bpm and soa hopefully
what will be the growth opportunity in this area of expertise and everyone concerns about the payscale and so do i.
i hope there is someone who can give me rough idea where i would be standing after 2 or more years.

Replies

• shailesh shekhawat
    shailesh shekhawat
    so no one is here to discuss????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir i am pursuing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and communication dept as i am intrested in auto-mobile engineering so i would like to know more info abt the...
ASUS India has come up with its 2014 version of the Asus Fonepad 7 tablet in India with a price tag of Rs. 8,990. The new Fonepad 7 goes with...
GATE 2015 dates and other information has been announced officially. This year IIT-Kanpur is all set to conduct the entrance exam in various cities across India. The online application processing...
I am ece student(2014 batch). I am intrested in software testing but i have heard that ece student have lesser oppourtunity than cs/it student (about 80%) companies often offer more...
China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre located in the Gobi desert about 1,600 km from Beijing, successfully launched the remote sensing satellite named Yaogan XX along with a Long March 4C...