Opportunities in IT for EC Engineer

Greeting sir
I am 2015 batch pass out and did my engineering from EC and want to make my carrier in IT industry but i am confused where should i go?
also i am interested in coding.
please help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vipin jain
    Greeting sir
    I am 2015 batch pass out and did my engineering from EC and want to make my carrier in IT industry but i am confused where should i go?
    also i am interested in coding.
    please help
    Well, there are several ways; but you will first have to build a strong skills-set. I'd advise looking at smaller companies so that you can build some experience in development. With about 2 years of experience, you should be able to find a job in a bigger company in the domain of your choice.

You may opt for a certification in the technology or software tool of your choice.
  • Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe
    Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe
    sir, i completed B.E (E&TC). should i go for c dac?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    +1 for working in a smaller company. I've been working with a startup for the last 3+ years and I have learned a lot.

Before deciding on what you want to do find out what you're good at or what you like and go from there.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe
    sir, i completed B.E (E&TC). should i go for c dac?
    Should you or not; depends on what you really want to achieve. Check if doing CDAC will help you do that. Look at the kind of jobs CDAC students have got.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir, I am a BE CSE graduate with MBA HR post graduation (regular). I have let my career in Core HR filed as soon as I finished my MBA...
i am about to install to install linux, i want to ask that, Do Linux need drivers like windows for everything i.e. network, sound, video and i am installing KALI...
Hello everyone, this is Manish from Delhi. These days I am planning to start my own small company with a capital of Rs. 5,00,000/- initially related to pure electrical work...
A large number of devices under the Honor series of Huawei are being launched this year. Last month, as we informed you, the company launched the Honor 7 smartphone. Honor...
Today our one of the oldest active(Joined Date 😉) CEan @Anil Jain is celebrating his Birthday today. Wish you many many Happy Returns Of The Day CrazyBoy-CB !! 🎉​