Oppo R7 and R7 Plus Offically Launched; Specs At A Glance

After so many leaks over the last couple of months, the Chinese mobile manufacturer Oppo has launched two new Android smartphones- R7 and R7 Plus at an event in Beijing, China. Both the smartphones are listed on the company’s global website and available for pre orders from JD.com and Oppostyle websites. The R7 is priced at CNY 2,499 (around Rs. 25,700) and expected to go on sale in mid-June while the R7 Plus is priced at CNY 2,999 (around Rs. 30,900) is said to go on sale in August.

Oppo R7:

Starting with Oppo R7, the phone flaunts a 5-inch full-HD AMOLED display and runs Android 4.4 KitKat-based ColorOS 2.1. It is powered by the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHh which ships with an Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card up to 128GB. The device sports a 13-megapixel ISOCELL CMOS camera with LED flash and 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture. The camera takes the advantage of PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), which provides incredibly fast focus times. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n. The Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM Card and Nano-SIM Card) smartphone packs a 2320mAh battery; weighs 147 grams.

oppo_r7

Oppo R7 Plus:

The R7 Plus features a 6-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop-based ColorOS 2.1. Equipped with MediaTek’s MT6795M octa-core SoC running at 1.9GHz along with a Power VR Rogue G6200 GPU, the phone comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of in-built storage expandable via microSD card up to 128GB. The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and ISOCELL image sensor technology, and 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture. The Oppo R7 Plus also offers a fingerprint scanner on the back, below the camera. Notably, both Oppo R7 and Oppo R7 Plus feature the company’s VOOC Flash Charge technology, which is capable of charging up a 3,000mAh battery from 0 to 75% in just half an hour. It is backed by a 4100mAh battery and weighs 203 grams.

oppo_r7_plus

Further, both the handsets will be using the Pure Image 2.0+ technology which can create an Ultra-HD 50-megapixel resolution images. The 4G LTE-enabled handsets will be available in Gold and Silver color options. Let us know your views on these two new smartphones from Oppo. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would love to see this at MG Road Brigade Road junction at Bangalore: https://trends.directindustry.com/ne...ts&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends05-15_En
Panasonic India has taken it to the heart to extend its portfolio of products to cover different domains. The company is well known for its line of rugged gadgets. Tablets...
Zenefits, a U.S. Based cloud HR solutions startup is leaping forward with two new software programs that will help a company to make cumbersome and unproductive processes easier and less...
Dear Sir plz pay attention on my request .I want suggestion from yours side about my carrier. I am BA pass male done in 2007. then I do own business...
I have completed my UG in mechanical engineering. Right now I am confused. Whether to go for work and gain experience or else to do MBA straight away. Though I...