OPPO Joy Plus Bundles 4-Inch Screen | Dual-Core | 1GB RAM

Chinese brand OPPO Electronics Corp is here with a new smartphone called OPPO Joy Plus priced in the same range as the Xiaomi Redmi 1S and Asus Zenfone 4. That's right, here's a new entrant in the Android phone marketplace that offers nothing new when it comes to features. OPPO has been steadily building its portfolio in India over the last few months. For instance, the new year brought OPPO R5 Released - Price In India, Battery Life, Slim Factor And More at Rs. 29,990 and OPPO Mirror 3 Price In India And Specifications Out At Launch priced at at Rs. 16,990. It seems that the company wants to dive into the more affordable phones segment and therefore the OPPO Joy Plus comes with Rs. 6,990 price tag. To be made available across various Indian stores soon, the Joy Plus has a decent set of specifications. Let's take a look.

Featuring a 4-inch screen with 480 x 800 resolution display with 234 PPI pixel density, the OPPO Joy Plus phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS slapped with ColorOS 2.0 UI. Underneath a 9.9 mm thick body, the phone sports a 1700 mAh battery. For engine, it has a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6572 Dual Core processor. User's storage needs are catered to with the provision of 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage with 32GB microSD card support. On the phone's rear end, a 3MP camera sits in the usual way and a 0.3MP snapper resides above the screen on the front.

OPPO-Joy-Plus-Smartphone

The Frost Matte Gold Frame on the White Joy Plus gives the device a smooth and stylish finish. The designers of the phone speak highly of its ultra-sensitive touch screen, created using the all-new touch IC chip. In a matter of few months, we will know if the OPPO Joy Plus smartphone has been able to strike a chord among its audiences or not. Let us know your thoughts about the phone's specs and features in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed edition of its popular sedan, Elantra with a few notable changes to its exterior and interior. The company has also added...
I wanted to write this for a while, but just was afraid to acknowledge it. I think CrazyEngineers has turned into a news site and it's missing the 'discussions'. There...
Quote: Join Cypress Semiconductor and Mouser for a one-hour webinar on how to easily design low-power wireless systems with the industry's most-integrated, one-chip Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) solution. This high...
Even before its public launch, Apple has received 2.3 million pre-orders for its Apple Watch. Noticing the immense popularity of its major opponent, Google has released a major update for...
can anyone please tell me how a program's corresponding control flow graph is converted to k-subgraph feature. Actually I want to know how the vector is derived from the k-subgraph....