Oppo A30 Featuring 3GB RAM And 2.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Launched On Official Website

China based electronics company Oppo, which has recently become quite popular because of their latest smartphones that come with rotating camera, has come out with a new smartphone called Oppo A30. There was no official announcement or press release that went out for the phone. It was just quietly listed on their #-Link-Snipped-#. Let’s look at the specs of the device and see what does the phone has to offer.

The first thing you’d probably notice about the phone is how much does it look alike to One Plus X Champagne Edition. The Oppo A30 is a 5 inch wide smartphone with a full HD screen. It is powered by a 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor and has the Adreno 330 GPU for the graphics. The processing power of the phone is supported by 3GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal storage.

Oppo_A30_China_launch

The phone will come Android’s 5.1 Lollipop along with Oppo’s ColorOS 2.1 UI on the top. The rear camera of the phone has a resolution of 13 MP with an aperture of f/2.2 and the front camera has a more than decent 8 MP resolution. Just like its recently launched #-Link-Snipped-#, this phone too seems for those who love to take selfies. The phone offers everything you’d expect in terms of connectivity including 4G LTE. The battery of the device is of size 2,525 mAh. Other information like how long will the battery last or extent of memory expansion is not known.

If you remember the specs of One Plus X, you’d probably realize that the phone, along with the looks, is also similar in the terms of specs of One Plus X. The pricing and availability of the phone was not revealed by the company on their website. We will keep you posted about the updates.

Via: Oppo A30 Announced In China, Looks Identical To OnePlus X

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the possible problems for neck mimicking robot using kinect? TIA
i have applied for ssc n given gate but still m not sure when i will get job...so guys plz tell me where n how to apply to get a...
Quote: To bot or not to bot, that is the question. It seems over the past couple of years humanity has crossed something of a threshold, with robotics playing an...
Quote: Using a similar principle that allows drivers to park their vehicles using automatic steering, the automaker has modified office chairs respond to hand claps. Endquote Put your hands together:...
good evening all CEans, I am quiet interested in preparing a paper presentation. My area of interest is solar energy. I only need to know about following things 1. Any...